Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Slacker

Okay, it is a little sad, no I take that back, absolutely pathetic that I have not written anything for so long. I will blame it on the full time 2ND grade job and the hectic life it caused me for 9 weeks.
So with the summer in full swing, I have no excuse right? Except for the fact that I like not doing too much of anything for a few weeks. And I have managed to do that pretty well!
So I am making a real effort to post on my blog at least once a week, so that my 6 faithful followers, will actually have something to look at when they see my Blog title.With that being said, I am going to once again bombard my blog with all of my Frivolous Friday post from the last few months. Don't worry, there are not that many, but I did like the items I showcased, and thought you might like to see them. Tracey, some of them might look familiar! You have a knack for finding cool items! So here they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment