Saturday, June 16, 2012

6 Months Later.....


 A view from Bodega Bay.
 Beach Photo from Goat Head Beach!
 Tetka, Wyatt and Abby
 Abby and Ruby at Field Day!
Lightning -Twins Style

 Spring Dance ,,girls all dressed up! Abby, Maggie and Catherine
 Bunny photos
 Quad Day with Ruby, Emma, Abby and Grace!
At Twins Peaks with my uncles Ed and Al.

As I look at my last post, I realize that my hope to post more did not come to fruition. So with Abby's 4th grade school year over and her last year of elementary school right around the corner, I thought the summer vacation might be a good time to revisit my lonely blog.So here are a few photos from the past 6 months. I lost my grandmother(Busha) on my dad's side in March and we made the trip out to California to honor her memory and try to make some sweet memories with my dad's family.

Abby played soccer and lacrosse this spring, She spent a lot of her time on the field by running back and forth between practices and games. We had a great year as a Boone Bulldog and an Anton Alien. Above are a few photos from the school year including the spring dance in which Abby received her first kiss on the cheek from Camden. They seemed far apart, but what a sweet photo. As the days get longer, I hope to find more time to revisit.

No comments:

Post a Comment