Monday, October 8, 2012

What? How is it already O-C-T-O-B-E-R?

Seriously? I am not sure who is running this clock of life, but I turn around and my summer post is the last thing I see on my blog..sad.pitiful..pathetic are all words that come to mind. So, I will do what I do best!
RECAP!!

So here goes...

Over the last several months we have been doing...

a little celebrating...



a little beaching it...



a little kicking it..

a little eating it...

a little baking it..

a little splashing it...

a little cheering it... 
and a little running it.



All of which was done with great enjoyment and fabulous friends!  

3 comments:

  1. it's so hard to blog for me sometimes. honestly my most favorite part of blogging is the keeping track of things. i often go back to my archives just to find info or remember something from the past.

    happy to have made this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, there's some good looking boys in there somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments girls! You are right, love the blog, finding the time...it is always in my mind, just somehow never makes it to the page! But is it so worth it to go back and look!

    ReplyDelete