Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ice..Ice..Baby!

After a beautiful 60 degree Saturday, we welcomed in Tuesday with "COLD" rain. Don't you just love that term? Like rain is ever hot! And believe it or not... WE HAD SCHOOL!!! Ice all over the trees, little patches of sleet and snow and yet we went to school. 

So I took pictures, because ice is always so pretty on trees, except when it is tearing down branches and cutting off your power,but today it didn't and since I had so many I liked, I decided to share them on this blog. 
P.S. Sorry Corey for the bland watermark. I posted them in Picasa and blogged from there. I didn't have the energy to go into Photoshop!



Crepe Myrtle Berries..



This one reminds me of rolling ocean waves...



A cluster of icy branches..


Poor Mr. Crab...


Drips frozen on the branches..


Ice drops, ready for their close-up!


More drops..


This is with the Lensbaby Spark...

And so is this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment