Monday, January 25, 2010

Here we go!

So, my sister-in-law told me she couldn't wait to see my new post, but I am feeling the pressure to write something exciting, which I know is not going to happen. Right now, I am yelling at my dog, Casey, to stop barking at some mysterious noise, and Abby is trying to get me into her pet shop that she has opened, for a tour.
So my tour as an art teacher has come to an end. I had a great time teaching the whole school and getting to know kids I haven't met before. It was a bittersweet feeling on Friday when I packed up all my belongings and wheeled them out to the car. I plan on taking the Praxis test to become certified in art. I am NOT looking forward to studying...that is something I haven't had to do in a long time, and I can already feel excuses coming on.....

I am trying to be positive and see the good side of not having a permanent teaching position. I am looking forward to running when it is actually light outside and spending some time with my friends. I want to paint Abby's room and the guest room, and I really need to purge some clothes.
So this is my first official post,very boring, but hopefully my creative juices will start flowing!!

2 comments:

  1. yay! i found you through tracey's blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That school is going to be sad they didn't keep you - good luck studying - I do NOT envy you that. :) Does this purging mean it will no longer be necessary to make a "path to the bed" when I come to visit?!

    ReplyDelete