Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Free Time

So, Today was my first day of not having to go to school for work in a long time. I kind of felt lost after I dropped Abby off at her class. Luckily, a few friends were there to greet me. I helped cut out laminate and stuff folders for Tuesday tubs, then I went to a "lunch and learn" on money. I know Todd was excited I was attending this seminar!!! Not sure how much I got out of it and Todd is doing all the things they said were the right things to do anyway!!!
As you can see, I am spending my time trying to update my blog. I finally figured out how to follow my friends on their blogs. Now if only I could figure out how to add pictures at will. Tracey???

I am trying to make writing a priority, and hope to be able to continue writing several times a week. Right now I think it is time to go work on the "crap", I mean craft room and then pick Abby up from school. Wish me luck. I plan on updating my cleaning here, so look for before and after pictures!!
Yes, Tracey, I am in the process of purging and making a bigger space for you to sleep. Hard to imagine isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. love before and afters...keep up the good work!

    i like to use flickr to add my photos...you can copy and paste the photo's html right into the body of your post. then click on edit and then back to compose in upper right hand corner and you can see your photo at that point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - yes, I think Todd has the finances under control pretty well. By the way, did you get your computer yet? When you create your posts, you add photos by clicking on the little icon for photos (one of the ones at the top left). Then you just browse to where the photo file is on your computer. Pretty easy, but it's always easier if you can see it done. I think there are tutorials on blogger, or I'm sure Corey can help you! Good luck! Hope to see some photos added soon! :)

    ReplyDelete