Thursday, February 4, 2010

What's next?

Oh, the wintery weather continues. I can't believe we already know we will not have school tomorrow. The "experts" are predicting a big mess. Lot's of freezing rain, and sleet with a little ice thrown in for good measure!! Oh, JOY! So, Abby has been in school for a total of 5 hours this week. What we will do with our free time, I am not sure. I know it will have something to do with lots of crafts and probably some "kitty" games. Stay tuned for a detailed review of the Storm of the Century - Take 2!!

1 comment:

  1. That school cancellation brings back fond Grammy memories. When we first moved here from Maine, Grammy (mom to Todd and I) wasn't expecting school closures to be so easy to come by. The first time school was closed, without a flake on the ground, I remember Grammy yelling, "they can't be serious! there's nothing there!" She was beside herself, while Todd and I delighted in the day off. :)

    ReplyDelete