Monday, February 1, 2010

Ahhh, the Snow!!


Okay, so I am all for snow...snow cream, snow angels, snow men, and of course the occasional snow day. But with the huge amount of snow that we recieved this weekend and the threat of freezing rain tonight and more wintry mix on the way, I must say that there is such a thing as too many snow days!!!

We missed school today and we are all set to miss it tomorrow. I am not sure what the rest of the week holds, but I guess all you can do is make the best of it!
We have been sledding with our friends the Gaillards, and also the Vaughans. We have made crafts, watched movies and the adults even got a chance to sit on the driveway and chat!

I know we be saying some choice words during our shortened spring break and our late days in June, but then I try to look at it from my sweet daughter's point of view!!

" Snow is better than Spring Break!!" and to an eight year old...it is.

2 comments:

  1. not looking forward to these missed days. not sure what i am going to do about work tomorrow. ugh. the boys soooo need to go back. they need a routine, and i seriously think they are super bored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you weren't forced to schlep around in it to retrieve your dog!!!!!!!!!! Bailey. Geez.

    ReplyDelete