Monday, March 22, 2010

Braces!!! Already?


So, I know my child is growing up, but braces!!!Yikes, I wasn't ready for that. I must say that as Abby's permanent teeth were coming in,I did notice they were crowded, but the overbite...didn't see that one coming. Oh, and guess who she gets it from? Who knew that MY teeth taking their time to grow out would also be her problem? Catching this early and helping her teeth find their place will only make things better in the long run! I hope!!
She of course seems to be taking it in stride. They were a little sore this afternoon and we popped a band, but she is a trooper and is ready to tackle this new adventure with excitement. Which if you know Abby, means a lot of talking!!!
I will keep you updated!! Send happy thoughts her way for a speedy and painless transition as a metal mouth!!!

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE KIDDING ME!!!! Has the pain started yet??? Did you notice Abby's bow in Emma's hair? Sorry I haven't sent a thank you note yet. What is wrong with me lately?

    Abby is sooo grown up. I cannot believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another moment in life, becoming the COOL chick because braces are COOL! Way to go Abby!

    ReplyDelete