Saturday, December 22, 2012

3 more sleeps and then Ho Ho makes his way to Pfafftown!

My last post was a little over 24 hours ago and its seems like a week!      8 days and 2012 will be in the books! Funny how quickly the time goes! I love this time of the year, mainly because I get to read all the yearly letters from friends and see how much everyone has grown over the year! The main reason I try not to put myself in my Christmas Card! I will just keep believing that I am not aging and that everyone else is getting older! If only... but we can't stop the clock and with every new day comes a new adventure and new discoveries  I cherish each moment with my family and my friends! And if I don't say it enough, I hope you all know how much you mean to me! This world would be so boring without all of you in my life!

1 comment: