Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 10.... Santa was here...

 Here are a few photos I took for our 2007 Christmas Card. I took Abby over to Reynolda Village right before the sun was setting.I brought the Santa hat and had her pose all over the gardens.

 I like this one because she is giving a hug to everyone for Christmas!






 This one shows her true smile!!



 I really liked the background in this one and the setting sun was casting a nice glow!





Abby was ready to take off the Santa hat, so I had her put it beside her on the bench. I got the idea to act like Santa left it there and she looked so cute with her face!

This was the last one that actually looked good, there were a few where she looked terrified at seeing the hat, but I thought I would just share the happy ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment